- Israel lost the war in Gaza but the struggle for justice goes on | The Electronic Intifada - Read More → . . . . .
- Take Action: Obama Freezes Missile Delivery to Israel - Read More → . . . . .
- Senator Franken told: ‘We say no to Congress’ support for the attack on Gaza’ | Fight Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- Collective Punishment in Gaza - The New Yorker - Read More → . . . . .
- 1500 join Minnesota march in solidarity with Gaza | Fight Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- Israel on the rampage again; ALL OUT for Palestine this weekend! - Read More → . . . . .
- Action Alert: Call Congress to say NO aid to Israel! Stop the Supporting the Attack on Gaza! - Read More → . . . . .
- US OUT OF THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION! NO TO THE US “PIVOT” TO ASIA! | BAYAN-USA - Read More → . . . . .
- Israel’s West Bank Operation: Causes & Consequences | Al-Shabaka - Read More → . . . . .
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Jenin, destroy 2 houses in Hebron, and launch airstrikes on Gaza | International Solidarity Movement - Read More → . . . . .
Former Congresswoman and 2008 Green Party Presidential Nominee Cynthia McKinney joined fellow peace activist and former senior CIA analyst Ray McGovern in voicing support for the Minneapolis activists targeted in last fall’s FBI raids. They were summoned to testify before aChicago Grand Jury.
McKinney and McGovern were attending the 2011 version of Peacestock at a farm near Hager City, Wis. McKinney was involved in the 2010 attempt to deliver relief supplies to the Gaza Strip, and McGovern just returned from Athens, were he was part of the attempted 2011 flotilla to Gaza. McKinney has an international reputation for her peace efforts including receiving The Munich American Peace Committee Peace Prize in 2010. As a senior CIA analyst, McGovern was in charge of preparing daily security briefs for President Reagan and later for President George H.W. Bush. After retiring, he has became a vocal peace advocate and has been arrested in Washington, D.C., for his demonstrating.
View Calendar Add Add