- Summer 2015 Zine - Read More → . . . . .
- Summer 2015 Zine- Crossword Puzzle Answers - Read More → . . . . .
- Coca Cola: Profiting from Israeli Apartheid since 1968 - Read More → . . . . .
- Judge sentences Rasmea Odeh, insisting case is not “political” - Read More → . . . . .
- #BoycottCoke Product List - Read More → . . . . .
- Obama’s silence on Chapel Hill murders already speaks volumes - Read More → . . . . .
- Dispatches from occupied Palestine: Sabry Wazwaz speaks out | Fight Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- “American Sniper” spawns death threats against Arabs and Muslims - Read More → . . . . .
- Can We Dream Together Palestine? - Read More → . . . . .
- USPCN launches #BoycottCoke campaign - Read More → . . . . .
August 27, 2012 | by AWC Staff
Petition: We Say No War with Syria
Dear Representative Ellison and other members of the MN Congressional delegation,
We are very concerned about the steps the U.S. is taking to move us closer to war with Syria. We urge you to be a voice for peace in the U.S.
Congress and to vote against any and all steps towards war and intervention in Syria. We do not want the U.S. to become further involved in Syria’s internal conflict because the Syrians have the sovereign right to be left alone to strive for a political solution.. We oppose a Libya style intervention and the selling/shipping of arms to rebel forces. We oppose sanctions which we saw in Iraq lead to the deaths of millions of civilians –most of whom were children. We do not want more bloodshed. We want our anti-war voices to be heard in this election year.
1:00 pm Bearing Witness to Israel’s Crimes Against the Palestinian People- Skype Event with Elaine Bradley
Bearing Witness to Israel’s Crim…
Aug 9 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Bearing Witness to Israel’s Crimes Against the Palestinian People Via Skype from Ireland with Elaine Bradley (recently returned from Gaza) Free and Open [...]
4:30 pm Marking#51DaysinGaza: Tell Klobuchar EndAid to Israel! @ Outside Senator Amy Klobuchar's Office
Marking#51DaysinGaza: Tell Klob… @ Outside Senator Amy Klobuchar's Office
Aug 26 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
The Anti-War Committee is calling for a protest on August 26th to mark the end of the Gaza War of 2014. Through speakers, poetry and a play we [...]
8:00 am Farmer’s Market Summer Outreach with the Anti-War Cmte @ Midtown Farmer's Market
Farmer’s Market Summer Outreach … @ Midtown Farmer's Market
Aug 29 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Come help the Anti-War Committee reach out to shoppers to grow the peace movement. Help us distribute our anti-war zine and buttons. Going to [...]
View Calendar Add Add