National Week of Action to defend Rasmea, February 9-15, and much more!
- All out for the national week of actions to demand #Justice4Rasmea, February 9 – 15!
- Come to Detroit for the sentencing hearing on March 12!
- Attend this SJP fundraiser February 3 in Chicago for Rasmea!
- Leniency letters from prominent allies by February 4!
- Attend this AWC & USPCN fundraiser February 21 in Minnesota for Rasmea!
- Read this interview with Rasmea’s attorney, Michael Deutsch.
Please share your actions plans by emailing email@example.com.
The campaign to defend long-time Palestinian American leader Rasmea Odeh has reached a critical stage. We urge everyone to join us in organizing an event or protest on your campus or in the community during the week of February 9 – 15.
All of us need to shine a light on the real injustice that is taking place in Detroit. Rasmea, a Palestinian American woman who has done so much for so many, is facing deportation and up to ten years in jail on a trumped-up immigration charge.
We need to go all out in focusing attention on her case before her March 12 sentencing. After the sentencing, it is anticipated that the appeals process will start. This fight will not be over until we have justice.
Rasmea has made great contributions to the community and the cause of Palestinian freedom. We need to stand with her.
See more at http://uspcn.org/2015/01/21/national-week-of-action-to-defend-rasmea-february-9-15/.